21st Regional Osteoporosis Conference (ROC 2021)
27 June 2021 (Sunday), Cordis Hong Kong
A Multidimensional Approach to Osteoporosis
Conference Programme Highlights
• Atypical Femoral Fracture: An Asian Perspective
• Bone Health Assessment
• Bone Health in Rheumatological Disorders
• Extraskeletal Benefits and Harms of Bisphosphonates
• Osteoporosis & Fall Prevention during the COVID-19 Pandemic
• Preview of 2021 OSHK Osteoporosis Management Guideline
• Update on Therapeutic Interventions in Osteoporosis
Click HERE to view the Conference Flyer with the Preliminary Programme
Call for Abstracts
The Organizing Committee of ROC 2021 cordially invites prospective authors to submit abstracts for poster presentation
during the Conference. Your experience or research findings will provide valuable insight that can inspire innovative ideas to other participants.
Deadline for Abstract Submission:
10 May 2021 24 May 2021
Online submission system has been closed.
Register ONLINE Now!
Extended Deadline for Early-Bird Registration:
27 May 2021 31 May 2021
to register ONLINE.
^ Member rate refers to the member of The Osteoporosis Society of Hong Kong and member / fellow / trainee of the Supporting Organizations of ROC 2021
Supporting Organizations (As of 15 May 2021)
|Early Bird: On or before 31 May 2021
|Regular: After 31 May 2021
• Asian Federation of Osteoporosis Societies
• Hong Kong Association of Rehabilitation Medicine
• Hong Kong College of Radiologists
• Hong Kong Occupational Therapy Association
• Hong Kong Osteoporosis Foundation
• Hong Kong Physiotherapy Association
• The Chinese University of Hong Kong Jockey Club Centre for Osteoporosis Care and Control
• The Family Planning Association of Hong Kong
• The Hong Kong College of Family Physicians
• The Hong Kong Geriatrics Society
• The Hong Kong Orthopaedic Association
• The Hong Kong Society of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Reproduction
• The Hong Kong Society of Rheumatology
• The Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society of Hong Kong
Due to the changing development of COVID-19 pandemic, we are going to present a high-quality and comprehensive programme via a hybrid conference. While a Virtual Conference will be broadcasted through the live-streaming platform, limited number of seats will be reserved for physical attendance. Please select your preferred way of participation during registration.
Physical Participation: Seat availability and final arrangement will be announced in June, subject to the Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation of the HKSAR Government.
Virtual Participation: The login instruction to the Virtual Conference Platform will be sent to you by email closer to the Conference.
Accreditations (as of 15 June 2021)
CME, CPD, CDE and CNE Points have been granted and applied for local delegates who have attended the conference.
Please click HERE
to know more.
ROC 2021 Conference Secretariat
c/o International Conference Consultants Ltd.
Tel: (852) 2559 9973