[ Last Update: 06 Oct 2022 ]
Real-life Challenges in Osteoporosis Management
Conference Programme Highlights
- Lifestyle Measures
- Fragility Hip Fracture
- Pharmacological Update
- Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry
- Special Populations
- Practical Issues with Case Illustrations
to view the Conference Programme.
Call for Abstracts
The Organizing Committee of ROC 2022 cordially invites prospective authors to submit abstracts for poster presentation
during the Conference. Your experience or research findings will provide valuable insight that can inspire innovative ideas to other participants.
Extended Deadline for Early Bird Registration: 28 August 2022
to submit your abstract.
Register ONLINE Now!
||Deadline for Early-Bird Registration: 28 August 2022
Click HERE to register ONLINE.
^ Member rate refers to the member of The Osteoporosis Society of Hong Kong and member / fellow / trainee of the Supporting Organizations of ROC 2022
Supporting Organizations (As of 29 July 2022)
||Delegates from Non-AFOS Countries/Regions
|Early Bird: On or before 28 August 2022
|Regular: After 28 August 2022
Due to the changing development of COVID-19 pandemic, we are going to present a high-quality and comprehensive programme via a hybrid conference. While a Virtual Conference will be broadcasted through the live-streaming platform, limited number of seats will be reserved for physical attendance. Please select your preferred way of participation during registration.
- Asian Federation of Osteoporosis Societies
- Hong Kong Association of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Hong Kong College of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Hong Kong College of Radiologists
- Hong Kong Dietitians Association
- Hong Kong Occupational Therapy Association
- Hong Kong Osteoporosis Foundation
- Hong Kong Physiotherapy Association
- Hong Kong Society of Clinical Oncology
- Hong Kong Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
- Hong Kong Urology Association
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong Jockey Club Centre for Osteoporosis Care and Control
- The Family Planning Association of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong College of Family Physicians
- The Hong Kong Geriatrics Society
- The Hong Kong Orthopaedic Association
- The Hong Kong Society of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Reproduction
- The Hong Kong Society of Rheumatology
- The Hong Kong Society of Transplantation
- The Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society of Hong Kong
Physical Participation: Seat availability and final arrangement will be announced in September, subject to the Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation of the HKSAR Government.
Virtual Participation: The login instruction to the Virtual Conference Platform will be sent to you by email closer to the Conference.
Accreditations (as of 22 September 2022)
CME, CPD, CDE, CNE points have been accredited by the colleges and programme for local delegates:
Please click HERE
to know more.
ROC 2022 Conference Secretariat
c/o International Conference Consultants Ltd.
Tel: (852) 2559 9973